Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 230 - Finally a Decision.

Finally we have made the decision on the splashback.  I feel a sense of relief, but still wonder if we chose the right colour.

We ended up going with a glass splashback.  Really I still could have gone with the sparkly tiles, but I was over ruled.   I had the splashback measured up for caesarstone last Wednesday and I am still waiting for a quote for it.  My problem with going with caesarstone is it only comes in 20mm thickness and this would have had a 4mm overhang into the window frame.

What colour did we go for - Steel Shimmer metallic.


Or if you have a look at all the metallic colours I picked up - it is the middle colour on the right hand side.


I am hoping that it looks OK. If it doesn't, it is not the end of the world and we can change it at a later date.

Another thing crossed off my list - that makes me feel better to have one less thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment